- Stage Fright – Legends from the Roy Irving Theatre
- Pom Poms and Catastrophic Injuries
- Peacocks Fall to Hawks on Home Turf
- Meet Sister Symphorosa Imbori: One of SPU’s Newest Graduate Students
- Grownup Problems: How and Why You Should File Your Taxes
- All My Single Ladies!…And Gentlemen
- Fashion Goes For Gold At the Sochi Winter Games
- The Bar Scene: DC’s Tavern
- D.I.Y. Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Emily’s Lit-Picks: From Novel to Film
- College Athletes Combat in the NCAA Arena
- DIY Super Bowl Party
- My Home Number 10
- Sleep Deprivation Causes Weight Gain In College Students
- Playing Through the Pain: A Look into Athletes Competing Injured
- The End of Equality on the Internet
- Emily’s Lit Picks – The Deep Freeze
- Saint Peter’s Student Charged With Possession of Child Porn
- Saint Peter’s Aims to Help Those With Hunger
- “A Disabled Campus?”
- Transitioning to America as an International Student
- Regional Bike Share Initiative Rolls Out
- Construction In Dinnen Hall Progresses With Student Opinion Divided
- New Coach, New Season, New Attitude – From Last Place to First Place: Saint Peter’s Softball Team Wants a MAAC Championship
- Creating A Better You In The New Year
- D.I.Y. New Year’s Resolutions
- Why Switzerland Is Cooler Than Us
- Five D.I.Y. Christmas Gifts in Five Steps or Less
- WSPR Sees Revitalization with New Station in Student Center
- Lit Picks – Books of the Year
- Christmas Customs
- Jersey City Holiday Shopping for Cheap
- Avoid The Extra Pounds This Holiday Season
- Coffee and All-Nighters: Prepping for Finals
- Human Trafficking Rises as Super Bowl XLVIII Approaches
- Peacocks Upset the Seton Hall Pirates
- Lights, Camera, Action! – Saint Peter’s Launches Film Institute
- Thanksgiving Traditions Passed On
- D.I.Y. Holiday Edition – Stuffing Is For The Birds
- Women’s Basketball Team Lose Home Opener to Brown
- Swimming and Diving Aim for Big Splash
- Peacocks Beat Siena on Senior Day
- Peacocks Downed By Pirates at First Home Game
- Peacocks Fall to Brooklyn LIU in Men’s Basketball Season Opener at the Barclay’s
- Record Holding Peacocks Pitcher Takes His Talents to the Classroom
- FAFSA After The Death of a Parent
- Celebrating Thanksgivukkah
- Women’s Soccer Team Sees Senior Day
- Saint Peter’s Takes On Iona
- Men’s Basketball Preps for New Season
- MAAC Cross Country Championships
- Editorial: A NOLA Bookshop Tour
- Second Annual Pink Hijab Day
- Course Overload: Students Stressed From Too Many Classes
- Cory Booker: New Jersey’s First African-American Senator
- The Pauw Wow Wins Big in New Orleans
- Saint Peter’s University Welcomes Recruiters to Its 30th Annual Career Fair 2013
- D.I.Y. Organization: The University Edition
- Dress for Success
- What’s New at Newport
Stage Fright – Legends from the Roy Irving Theatre1
It’s that bubbling, nauseous sensation in the pit of your stomach, the awful, anxious...
Emily’s Lit-Picks: From Novel to Film0
Hollywood’s always looked to literary works for ideas on the next big film franchise....
Emily’s Lit Picks – The Deep Freeze0
This deep freeze has brought us snow, arctic temperatures, and wind chills that would...
WSPR Sees Revitalization with New Station in Student Center0
Saint Peter’s University’s student-led radio station, WSPR, celebrated its...
Meet Sister Symphorosa Imbori: One of SPU’s Newest Graduate Students0
Each year at Saint Peter’s University, the school welcomes many new undergraduate...
Grownup Problems: How and Why You Should File Your Taxes0
For kids, taxes are shrouded in mystery. The word doesn’t mean much besides crabby...
The End of Equality on the Internet1
If you visit a site like Tumblr or scroll through some WordPress blogs, you notice...
Saint Peter’s Student Charged With Possession of Child Porn0
January 26th, 2013 – Christian Giraldo, 20, a student at Saint Peter’s University,...
Pom Poms and Catastrophic Injuries0
Cheerleading is not considered a sport by the NCAA, but it causes the most catastrophic...
Peacocks Fall to Hawks on Home Turf0
The women of Saint Peter’s basketball fell to Monmouth University, 52-41, during...
College Athletes Combat in the NCAA Arena0
Excessive training throughout the years can end an athlete’s professional career...
Playing Through the Pain: A Look into Athletes Competing Injured0
In any given sport, an athlete knows the risk of getting hurt. At any point in...
All My Single Ladies!…And Gentlemen0
Are you one of those people who dread the sight of all the pink hearts, giant teddy...
Fashion Goes For Gold At the Sochi Winter Games0
Principle 6 is a campaign inspired by the values of the Olympic Charter and was created...
The Bar Scene: DC’s Tavern0
It’s just a quick #87 bus ride from Journal Sq and trip down the elevator on...
D.I.Y. Valentine’s Day Gifts0
Chocolates, teddy bears, bouquet of roses. Doesn’t this all sound familiar?...
My Home Number 100
Most people have one home, some have two, but in my fourth year here at Saint Peter’s...
Why Switzerland Is Cooler Than Us0
Switzerland is holding a public referendum after a truck dumped eight million coins...
FAFSA After The Death of a Parent0
Your parent is someone who is responsible for you. Your parent is likely someone...
Editorial: A NOLA Bookshop Tour0
Mardis Gras, Bourbon Street, gypsies and voodoo fill the minds of tourists as they...
Pauw Wow TV
Seniors Jessica Hartland and Jamie Lisanti have the latest campus news. Have a safe and happy summer!
Technical Foul: SPU Students Reaction to Rutger’s Coaching Scandal – By Alex Livingston and Tevin Cunningham
For more on student’s reaction, read Alex’s story. Click here for more.
Dining in Jersey City on a Student Budget – By Jamie Lisanti and Michelle Raghunandan – Pauw Wow -TV
For more on dining options near St. Peter’s University read Jamie’s article in the Pauw Wow.
AT&T is a telecommunication company who is in the business of cell phones and making sure they are used correctly. On Wednesday, April 17 spokespeople from AT&T came to the campus and educated the students about the dangers of texting and driving. Student Activities hosts events every Wednesday that typically […]
In the history of the Catholic Church, there has never been a Jesuit Pope, but that has now changed! On March 13, 2012, the newly elected Pope Francis waved to the crowd of people patiently waiting to see the new leader of the Catholic Church. This announcement came as a […]
Check out the latest stories from Pauw Wow-TV. Hosted by Tevin Cunningham and Michelle Raghunandan
*Jessica Hartland finds out who students at a Jesuit university feel about the new Pope *Ksenia Stsepyetkina shows us why students should not tex and drive
*Jamie Lisanti gets the lowdown from students on their favorite restaurants in Jersey City and
*Alex Livingston talks to current and former athletes about the Rutger’s coaching scandal
By Jessica Hartland, Pauw Wow TV The warm weather is finally starting to grace us with its presence, which only means one thing: summer is on the way! With lighter jackets and a lighter breeze, how do you plan on becoming a lighter you? Fitness is a main part of […]
By Michelle Raghunandan Saint Peter’s University’s Pope Lecture hall was the venue for Delta Sigma Pi’s annual student talent show. The evening was filled with musical performances including Melissa, Class of 2013 who not only danced at the show but sang. She admits that before she performs she gets extremely […]
By Ksenia Stsepyetkina, Pauw Wow-TV, Reporter What is Earth Day? The month of April is known for many things; Autism Awareness Month, National Poetry Month, and Easter. A celebration that many people were not aware is of Earth Day. Earth day is about bringing awareness to the way our planet […]
Alex Livingston, Michelle Chalen and the rest of the Pauw Wow -TV Team bring you the latest news from Saint Peter’s University.
By Yarleen Hernandez and Diana Kantor Spring is officially here, but the cold winter breeze still lingers making the St. Peter’s community wonder when we’re going to start feeling some warmer weather. In the middle of April, when we expect temperatures to be at least in the 50′, we have […]
Pauw Wow-TV’s Jessica Hartland reports from the Mac Mahon’s Grand Opening Celebration.
Pauw Wow-TV’s Michelle Raghunandan has more on whose shaking their tail feathers!
Pauw Wow-TV’s Jamie Lisanti and Ksenia Stsepyetkina bring you the latest St. Peter’s News. #PauwWow
It’s Spring Break time for St. Peter’s University students! Ksenia Stseypetkina asks the students what their vacation plans are? Tweet us your plans at @thepauwwow #SPUSPRINGBREAK
Pauw Wow-TV is a production of the Pauw Wow news staff at St. Peter’s University in Jersey City, N.J. Hosts: Jessica Hartland and Matt Speckmann. Producer: Jessica Hartland. The Pauw Wow-TV News Team: Tevin Cunningham, Jessica Hartland, Diana Kantor, Jamie Lisanti, Alex Livingston, Michelle Raghunandan, Ksenia Stseypetkina, and Matt Speckmann. Shot on location at the St. Peter’s University Bookstore. Faculty Advisor: Ernabel Demillo
Pauw Wow TV’s Jessica Hartland talks to commuters and residents to find out who has it better when it comes to campus life. Part of the Feburary 14th Pauw Wow TV newscast.
Pauw Wow TV – February 14th, 2013. A production of the Pauw Wow – TV News Team: Tevin Cunningham, Jessica Hartland, Diana Kantor, Michelle Raghunandan, James Smith, Matthew Speckmann, Ksenia Stseypetkina. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @thepauwwow.com
by Helene McGavin. Saint Peter’s University held an Interfaith Peace Vigil on January 30, 2013 at St. Aedan’s Church in Jersey City, New Jersey in light of the Newtown tragedy to bring the surrounding community together in peace and to promote nonviolence.
by James Smith. Adam Purcilly is a redshirt junior Pitcher at Saint Peter’s University who talks about his involvement with the SPU SAAC, the MAAC conference SAAC, and the NCAA Division I SAAC.
by James Smith. Zack Hopf, a junior Pitcher at Saint Peter’s University, shares his thoughts on how the life of a Student-Athete is not as laid back as it seems.
by Kyle Murray. LadyJae is a barber at Nu Flavor Kutz in Jersey City, NJ. The only female barber in the shop, Jae has one of the largest and most loyal clientele.
by Dylan Smith and Helene McGavin. Located on 353 Grove Street, Another Man’s Treasure has a rich five-year history in Jersey City. Starting out on Brunswick street and then moving to Grove for more window space and bigger storage, Meika Franz, the co-owner of the vintage shop, is easily one of the most passionate people you’ll meet when it comes to vintage clothing. The story of the store’s name even comes from her thrifting adventures.
by Dylan Smith and Helene McGavin. Go behind the scenes of Argus Eyes Drama Society’s production of the play Boeing Boeing.