- Senior Goodbye
- Rape in American Universities
- Internships- Experience and Opinion
- The Pauw Wow Commissions its New Editors
- The Latin Expo
- The Killer Hiding in Suburban New Jersey
- Driscoll Goes Out With a Bang: Graduating Editor Wins Award for Piece “Is Jersey City the New Brooklyn?”
- Commuter Student Association
- 7 Tips to Landing a Summer Job
- A Profile on Armond Marke
- Taking the Torch!
- Summer Concerts
- GrooveBoston VITALITY Tour
- Emily’s Lit-Picks: Foreign Authors
- The Legacy of the Greeks Lives on in Saint Peter’s Chapel
- English Club
- Introducing The Future – a letter from the editor
- Forgiveness: An Understanding of Self
- SPU: an Agent of Jersey City’s Gentrification
- Online Dating – Perks and Precautions
- Jungle State, Saint Peter’s Students Take Center Stage
- The Modern Bookstore – Spreading the WORD
- Hitting the High Notes: One Student’s Triumph over Adversity
- Seniors Prep Work For Final Thesis Art Exhibit
- Jersey City Takes To The Stage With ‘Stage Fest’
- A Lack of Activism Within Millennials
- Vigil Held To Raise Awareness For Undocumented Students
- St. Peter’s Students Going Viral – Vote For Your Favorite Video!
- Saint Peter’s Students Travel to Italy
- Criminal Justice Department Goes to Germany
- Global Outreach Mission: Ecuador
- I Can Fly – What It Takes To Be a Saint Peter’s Cheerleader
- Student Athletes Involved in Drunken Conflict on PATH Train
- Enthusiastic Students Strut Their Stuff for Spring Career Fair
- “Getting a Clue in the Skyroom” – English Department Holds Conference
- Students Feeling Unanswered After Presidential Open Forum
- Be Happy, Be SOUL Full – D’s Soul Full Cafe
- Steven Fulop Butts Heads with Loews Volunteers
- Why College Isn’t Fun Any More
- En Route To MAAC, Peahens Triumphs Niagara
- I’m Not a B**ch, I’m a Journalist
- Folkin’ Around At The Lamp Post
- Lit-Picks: Books from the O’Toole Library
- Calm Down! Seven Ways To Deal With Stress While In College
- College Media Association’s Spring National Convention 2014: 5 Ways To Land An Internship in the Media World
- Saint Peter’s Women Raise Voices for Women’s History Month
- ‘A Disabled Campus’ – Denton Stargel Responds
- A Guide to Meditation As Told by an Editor
- Netflix Horror Finds – The InnKeepers
- Safe Sex- How To Be Safe & Feel Comfortable
- Saint Peter’s Students Donate Blood During A Time of Need
- Campus Opens Grab-n-Go Food and Clothes Pantry
- The Delayed Diploma – A Look Into Graduation Rates
- Service Learning Class Brings Red Hand Day to SPU
- The Saint Peter’s Burn Book
- Stage Fright – Legends from the Roy Irving Theatre
- Pom Poms and Catastrophic Injuries
- Peacocks Fall to Hawks on Home Turf
- Meet Sister Symphorosa Imbori: One of SPU’s Newest Graduate Students
The end of the academic year brings the freedom of summer and with this freedom comes...
GrooveBoston VITALITY Tour0
Finals are around the corner, the school year is coming to a close, and it’s time...
Emily’s Lit-Picks: Foreign Authors0
As readers, there is a curiosity and desire to discover as much of what is out there...
The Legacy of the Greeks Lives on in Saint Peter’s Chapel0
Audience members will sit directly in the action of the Saint Peter’s University...
All-nighters, guest speakers, and poetry slams are just a few of the contributions...
The Pauw Wow Commissions its New Editors0
A track runner took on the position of editor-in-chief during an induction meeting...
The Latin Expo0
The disc jockey goes to work and music flows through the room while the audience...
The Killer Hiding in Suburban New Jersey0
New Jersey has a new problem, and it’s not the strange weather patterns. The problem...
I Can Fly – What It Takes To Be a Saint Peter’s Cheerleader0
Hazel Sharper and Chantal Ochoa are two cheerleaders on the Saint Peter’s University...
Student Athletes Involved in Drunken Conflict on PATH Train1
Around 2:00 am on Wednesday, March 5, two intoxicated young men boarded the PATH...
En Route To MAAC, Peahens Triumphs Niagara0
In their last home game of the season, the men of Saint Peter’s basketball defeated...
Pom Poms and Catastrophic Injuries0
Cheerleading is not considered a sport by the NCAA, but it causes the most catastrophic...
7 Tips to Landing a Summer Job0
1) What are you waiting for?! Summer jobs do not wait around for anyone. As a matter...
A Profile on Armond Marke0
He woke up one morning with his grandmother sitting next to his bed, and as soon...
Online Dating – Perks and Precautions0
We’ve all heard of those websites that promise you’ll find the love of your life....
Be Happy, Be SOUL Full – D’s Soul Full Cafe0
D’s Soul Full Cafe is one of my favorite breakfast spots and it’s conveniently...
Dear Garvey Potter (c. June 2010), Hey, it’s me. Well, it’s you, but it’s also...
Rape in American Universities0
The Vanderbilt University Commodores dismissed four football players after they were...
Internships- Experience and Opinion0
The alarm clock rings at 7:30am the first time. It goes on three more times every...
Forgiveness: An Understanding of Self0
Forgiveness is something that we do not often practice, and can lead to unwanted...
Pauw Wow TV
The latest edition of Pauw Wow TV with hosts Dominque Karantang and Michelle Raghunandan.
Hosts Ksenia Stsepyetkina and Carlos Gonzales bring you the latest edition of Pauw Wow TV.
Seniors Jessica Hartland and Jamie Lisanti have the latest campus news. Have a safe and happy summer!
Technical Foul: SPU Students Reaction to Rutger’s Coaching Scandal – By Alex Livingston and Tevin Cunningham
For more on student’s reaction, read Alex’s story. Click here for more.
Dining in Jersey City on a Student Budget – By Jamie Lisanti and Michelle Raghunandan – Pauw Wow -TV
For more on dining options near St. Peter’s University read Jamie’s article in the Pauw Wow.
AT&T is a telecommunication company who is in the business of cell phones and making sure they are used correctly. On Wednesday, April 17 spokespeople from AT&T came to the campus and educated the students about the dangers of texting and driving. Student Activities hosts events every Wednesday that typically […]
In the history of the Catholic Church, there has never been a Jesuit Pope, but that has now changed! On March 13, 2012, the newly elected Pope Francis waved to the crowd of people patiently waiting to see the new leader of the Catholic Church. This announcement came as a […]
Check out the latest stories from Pauw Wow-TV. Hosted by Tevin Cunningham and Michelle Raghunandan
*Jessica Hartland finds out who students at a Jesuit university feel about the new Pope *Ksenia Stsepyetkina shows us why students should not tex and drive
*Jamie Lisanti gets the lowdown from students on their favorite restaurants in Jersey City and
*Alex Livingston talks to current and former athletes about the Rutger’s coaching scandal
By Jessica Hartland, Pauw Wow TV The warm weather is finally starting to grace us with its presence, which only means one thing: summer is on the way! With lighter jackets and a lighter breeze, how do you plan on becoming a lighter you? Fitness is a main part of […]
By Michelle Raghunandan Saint Peter’s University’s Pope Lecture hall was the venue for Delta Sigma Pi’s annual student talent show. The evening was filled with musical performances including Melissa, Class of 2013 who not only danced at the show but sang. She admits that before she performs she gets extremely […]
By Ksenia Stsepyetkina, Pauw Wow-TV, Reporter What is Earth Day? The month of April is known for many things; Autism Awareness Month, National Poetry Month, and Easter. A celebration that many people were not aware is of Earth Day. Earth day is about bringing awareness to the way our planet […]
Alex Livingston, Michelle Chalen and the rest of the Pauw Wow -TV Team bring you the latest news from Saint Peter’s University.
By Yarleen Hernandez and Diana Kantor Spring is officially here, but the cold winter breeze still lingers making the St. Peter’s community wonder when we’re going to start feeling some warmer weather. In the middle of April, when we expect temperatures to be at least in the 50′, we have […]
Pauw Wow-TV’s Jessica Hartland reports from the Mac Mahon’s Grand Opening Celebration.
Pauw Wow-TV’s Michelle Raghunandan has more on whose shaking their tail feathers!
Pauw Wow-TV’s Jamie Lisanti and Ksenia Stsepyetkina bring you the latest St. Peter’s News. #PauwWow
It’s Spring Break time for St. Peter’s University students! Ksenia Stseypetkina asks the students what their vacation plans are? Tweet us your plans at @thepauwwow #SPUSPRINGBREAK
Pauw Wow-TV is a production of the Pauw Wow news staff at St. Peter’s University in Jersey City, N.J. Hosts: Jessica Hartland and Matt Speckmann. Producer: Jessica Hartland. The Pauw Wow-TV News Team: Tevin Cunningham, Jessica Hartland, Diana Kantor, Jamie Lisanti, Alex Livingston, Michelle Raghunandan, Ksenia Stseypetkina, and Matt Speckmann. Shot on location at the St. Peter’s University Bookstore. Faculty Advisor: Ernabel Demillo
Pauw Wow TV’s Jessica Hartland talks to commuters and residents to find out who has it better when it comes to campus life. Part of the Feburary 14th Pauw Wow TV newscast.
Pauw Wow TV – February 14th, 2013. A production of the Pauw Wow – TV News Team: Tevin Cunningham, Jessica Hartland, Diana Kantor, Michelle Raghunandan, James Smith, Matthew Speckmann, Ksenia Stseypetkina. Follow us on Facebook or Twitter @thepauwwow.com
by Helene McGavin. Saint Peter’s University held an Interfaith Peace Vigil on January 30, 2013 at St. Aedan’s Church in Jersey City, New Jersey in light of the Newtown tragedy to bring the surrounding community together in peace and to promote nonviolence.
by James Smith. Adam Purcilly is a redshirt junior Pitcher at Saint Peter’s University who talks about his involvement with the SPU SAAC, the MAAC conference SAAC, and the NCAA Division I SAAC.
by James Smith. Zack Hopf, a junior Pitcher at Saint Peter’s University, shares his thoughts on how the life of a Student-Athete is not as laid back as it seems.
by Kyle Murray. LadyJae is a barber at Nu Flavor Kutz in Jersey City, NJ. The only female barber in the shop, Jae has one of the largest and most loyal clientele.
by Dylan Smith and Helene McGavin. Located on 353 Grove Street, Another Man’s Treasure has a rich five-year history in Jersey City. Starting out on Brunswick street and then moving to Grove for more window space and bigger storage, Meika Franz, the co-owner of the vintage shop, is easily one of the most passionate people you’ll meet when it comes to vintage clothing. The story of the store’s name even comes from her thrifting adventures.